Have Your Say
The fourth and final phase of public consultation for the 2017 Queensland Redistribution Commission's review of the state's electoral boundaries has now concluded.
All interested groups and individuals were encouraged to make submissions throughout the review. Once the Commission releases its final determination and following the 21 day appeals period, the boundaries are final and cannot be changed until the next redistribution.
See the Commission's Timeline for more information about the review dates.
All submissions received during the designated consultation periods have been taken into consideration by the Commission and are now publicly available to view. There were strict time-frames for consultation, so only those submissions received within the closing deadlines were able to be included in the review process.
- Appointment of the Commissioners (PDF, 326.7 KB)
- Invitation for Submissions (PDF, 291.0 KB)
- Invitation for Comments on the Suggestions (PDF, 326.4 KB)
- Proposed Redistribution of Queensland's State Electoral Districts and an Invitation for Objections to the Proposal (PDF, 892.0 KB)
- Invitation for Comments on the Objections to the Proposal (PDF, 335.2 KB)