Have Your Say
The Queensland Redistribution Commission has finalised its review of the State's Electoral Districts.
Submissions received during the four public consultation periods are available on the Read the Submissions page.
All submissions received during the designated consultation periods have been taken into consideration by the Commission and are publicly available to view. There were strict time-frames for consultation, so only those submissions received within the closing deadlines were able to be included in the review process.
- Appointment of the Commissioners (PDF, 326.7 KB)
- Invitation for Submissions (PDF, 291.0 KB)
- Invitation for Comments on the Suggestions (PDF, 326.4 KB)
- Proposed Redistribution of Queensland's State Electoral Districts and an Invitation for Objections to the Proposal (PDF, 892.0 KB)
- Invitation for Comments on the Objections to the Proposal (PDF, 335.2 KB)
Following the publication of the final determination, a 21 day appeals period took place. As no appeals were lodged during this time, the boundaries cannot be changed until the next redistribution.